Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday Saturday....


So I am trying to find a job. I need to make some cash. I'm not having any luck, turns out every job requires you to have experience. How do you gain experience without a job... vicious cycle. I have been out of work for about 7 months now and I am ready to go back. I am going to go back to school but I have to wait until spring to start because I don't have enough time to get everything in order with the financial aid to start in the fall. :( OH well it's just a few months wait. I do need a job for now though....


I am crocheting a lot. Not having a job has been great for allowing me plenty of time to focus on that. Here's what I am working on now, it's for an amigurumi swap I am doing. Post finished pics soon!!


<3

1 comment:

  1. Received my swap! Bloody LOVED it! Especially the owl, that is genius! Thank you so much!

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete